The Purchase and Sale Agreement for the North 40 is due to be signed on June 8th at a 4 p.m. (Note: Meetings for the summer will be in the late afternoon.)
- Modifications to the Agreement include an additional five acres of land being set aside for CPC.
- Wellesley College insisted that 26.7 acres are to be allocated for open space.
- The parties are still working out some issues with Dark Skies requirement.
- 13.3 acres remain for potential development (there was conversation about housing, senior housing, recreational facility, playing fields, roads)
- Environmental concerns will become clearer later this year and early in 2016. This may delay the process of development.
- Bond and financial information was discussed. Please see meeting on Wellesley Media for details.
Next meeting is slated for June 1st at 4 p.m.